We Are Open Monday June 22nd!
What Protocol Do We Have in Place Opening Back Up?
1) We have repainted every single surface of the studio, yes really every surface, doors, door jams, windows, etc! Besides looking beautiful, we also painted each surface with Microban® which is an antimicrobial paint additive to help all surfaces stay safe.
2) We will be implementing a touch-less check in process through online only. We will not be accepting walk-ins or payments in studio at this time. Everyone will have to sign in through their Mind Body account, Click Here! You can also sign in through our website and it will take you to your login.
3) We have placed small "X"s throughout the studio that are 6ft socially distanced from each other. We will be allowing only 15-17 students in each class (max capacity normally 42) so all clients must sign in for their spot 30 min before class starts ONLINE. You must sign up and cancel your spot in class through online only in your account with us, we will not accept emails or phone calls as cancellation at this time as we will not be charging you a cancellation fee if you do not cancel your spot in class but you will loose that class from your package. Nothing will happen if you forgot to cancel your spot in class if you are an Unlimited Member.
4) We will be keeping all the windows open during class for air flow but we also have installed UV-C light filters that can kill 99.9% of harmful airborne microbes and viruses into our brand NEW state of the art HVAC (heating and air filtration system).
5) We are certified weekly by Protexus Electrostatic Spraying, you will see the certification on our door. Besides employing a professional weekly cleaning crew for deep clean and disinfection, we are sure you have seen our wonderful Exchangers whom disinfect the floors after EVERY class. We use medical grade Lysol disinfectant on the floors which is one of the EPA approved cleaners to fight COVID-9: https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2020-03/documents/sars-cov-2-list_03-03-2020.pdf
6) Our Exchangers also wipe down all areas that are touched including the bathroom after and before EVERY class with Clorox wipes, also on the EPA approved list. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available to clients in the studio, by the front door, and at the front desk for easy access and convenient use in between hand washes. Under LA County Guidelines we will not be renting mats and towels at this time or providing paper cups for water or a water filter in studio. Please bring your own mat, towel, and water bottle. We do have Boxed Water for sale of $2 if you forget your water bottle. We also will not have any props, blocks, straps, bolsters, etc available right now and we will have no hands on assistance from our teachers during class at this time.
7) According to LA County Guidelines, masks are encouraged but are not required when practicing. We do have sterile medical-grade masks at our front desk in case you have forgotten yours and want one. Please wear mask while entering and exiting.
8) We will be restricting walk flow to enter through our side garden gate only and then please take off your shoes and take them with you into the studio to put in the cubbies. After class everyone will be asked to exit through the front door only so we can all stay socially distanced.
9) Any Unlimited Monthly Memberships will be activated starting Sunday morning the day before we open, June 21st so you can sign up for the coming week! If you were in our March Challenge and would like to use the rest of your Challenge Monthly, email us: email@example.com
10) If you have a class package that expired while we were closed or have one about to expire and need more time to complete it we are working with everyone on these right now so email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
11) We will continue to follow updates and protocol suggested by the LA County, the CDC, Department of Public Health, and other credible agencies to best ensure the safety of our clients.--