We do suggest signing up for class because they tend to fill up quickly.You can always sign up and buy classes through Mind Body. Please keep in mind we only have front desk and are able to answer the phone and emails when classes are in session, so online is always the best way to make sure you get a class reservation and cancel on time. You can cancel any class up to one min. before the class starts! If it’s your first time at the studio, you should arrive at least 10 minutes before class to fill out our registration form or click here to pre-register online.
Please bring your own water bottle. We have chilled filtered water and gem infused room temp water but for environmental reasons we do not offer disposable cups. We have Boxed Water for sale for $2 if you forget your water bottle as well as Kombucha for $5 in our fridge!
We have mats and towels for rental. They are 2 dollars each. We supply blocks, straps, bolsters, and blankets which are free for the clients to use. We have a unisex bathroom and no showers on the premise.
Yes. Simply click here to go to our account scheduler. Click on “Sign Up!” in the upper right hand corner. Begin entering your information to create an account. The computer will find your name if you already entered it in the fields above. Select “This is me!” and continue from here to create your account.*The Green Yogi does not accept cash or personal checks. We accept all major credit cards including Amex.
*Payment is due prior to class. Unpaid yoga classes and workshops, after two (2) days from day of unpaid visit, will be reconciled automatically from the credit/debit card stored on file at the rate of a drop-in class of $22.
* Special pricing for seniors, military, and students of $15/class.
* Any Unlimited Membership (Monthly Autopay, Month Unlimited and/or Yearly Unlimited) we need 30 days written notice to cancel and any paused membership must be in writing. Only one pause in membership is allowed per 6 month period.
* Refund Policy: All class purchases are final sale and non-refundable. Retail purchases are refundable within 14 days of purchase.
* 5, 10 and 20 class packages expire in one year from purchase.
* Classes and packages bought in Manhattan Beach can only be used in Manhattan Beach.
There is street parking on 35th street and around the neighborhood. If the free spots are full, we recommend the metered parking lot at Rosecrans & Highland or the metered spots along Rosecrans or Highland.
All of our classes are All-Levels and our teachers can modify for any level student, from the first-timer to the highly advanced. Just let us know if you’re new to yoga. We’ll help you get comfortable, and we look forward to introducing you to such a fun, inspiring form of exercise!