Yes, you must sign up for class as we do not accept walk-ins at this time due to social distancing limitations of COVID-19. We also cannot accept in studio payments for class purchases as we have implemented a touch-less sign in process. You can sign up and cancel your spot in class up to 30 min before the class starts through online only, we do not accept email or phone call cancelations. If you do not cancel your spot in class you will not be charged but you will that class from your package unless you are an Unlimited Member. We are limiting spots in class and they go quickly so click here to pre-register
Please bring your own mats and towels for sanitary reasons, please also bring your own water bottle. We have chilled filtered water but due to COVID-19 we do not offer disposable cups. We have Boxed Water for sale for $2 if you forget your water bottle as well as Kombucha for $5 in our fridge!
We do not supply blocks, straps, bolsters, and blankets at this time. We have a unisex bathroom and no showers on the premise.
Yes. Simply click here to go to our account scheduler. Click on “Sign Up!” in the upper right hand corner. Begin entering your information to create an account. The computer will find your name if you already entered it in the fields above. Select “This is me!” and continue from here to create your account.* We do not accept cash or personal checks. We accept all major credit cards including Amex.
*Payment is due prior to class. Unpaid yoga classes and workshops, after two (2) days from day of unpaid visit, will be reconciled automatically from the credit/debit card stored on file at the rate of a drop-in class of $22.
* Special pricing for seniors, military, and students of $15/class.
* Any Unlimited Membership (Monthly Autopay, Month Unlimited and/or Yearly Unlimited) we need 30 days written notice to cancel and any paused membership must be in writing. Only one pause in membership is allowed per 6 month period.
* Refund Policy: All class purchases are final sale and non-refundable. Retail purchases are refundable within 14 days of purchase.
* 5, 10 and 20 class packages expire in one year from purchase.
* Classes and packages bought in Manhattan Beach can only be used in Manhattan Beach.
There is street parking on 35th street and around the neighborhood. If the free spots are full, we recommend the metered parking lot at Rosecrans & Highland or the metered spots along Rosecrans or Highland.
All of our classes are All-Levels and our teachers can modify for any level student, from the first-timer to the highly advanced. Just let us know if you’re new to yoga. We’ll help you get comfortable, and we look forward to introducing you to such a fun, inspiring form of exercise!